Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Comfortable Cuckold


iamacuckold.com
A Comfortable Cuckold
I was killing time just pacing around a store when my fiance finally called.  “Come over…now.”
Everything okay?
Yeah, he wants to talk to you.
Huh, did you….
No.  Just come over.  Now, please.  And, she hung up.
I started thinking what could have happened?  Why does he want to talk to me?  I called back Mary’s cell, but she didn’t answer.  Went to voice mail.  I starting thinking back a couple of hours before.
We woke up earlier knowing today was going to be strange.  The landlord of our condo wanted to meet with us personally to make arrangements presumably to move out.  We were 2 and half months behind in rent, not to mention behind on the electric bill (we were making payments), and just had one of our cars repo’d.  The year before I got promoted, and my fiance quit waitressing.  A few months ago, my base salary dropped and was supposed to be increased by a new commission structure that didn’t quite work out.  Then I got laid off.
The landlord was always nice to us.  He was especially kind to Mary.  He let us use our deposit to pay a month’s rent.  He let us use the last month’s rent to pay for a month’s rent.  He even let us slide with half a month’s rent.  But, we got stuck catching up, and figured we would probably get evicted soon.
It was Mary’s idea to see if she could persuade Ernie for more time.  She said she would dress a “little slutty” and come on to him a little.  I said, “Yeah, right.  No way.”  She said, “What else are we going to do?  I’m not going to sleep with him.  Just flirt a little.  He likes me.”
I said, “Not enough to pay the rent.  Let’s see if he can extend us a month, and we can use out tax refund to get ahead.”  She said, “We can try that.  Trust me.  Let’s pick out something sexy for me to wear.”
Blowing Cuckold Kisses
Blowing Cuckold Kisses
With that, I helped my fiance get her outfit together.  She picked a tight mini-skirt that was more like a big belt on her.  It showed off more of her ass than it covered.  She has long legs, but this skirt made her legs seems like they went on forever.  You could see her tiny black thong panties whenever she reached for something.  She painted her toenails & fingernails bright red, and slipped into a pair of impossible black high heels.  The top she chose was a basic white t-shirt a couple of sizes to small for her that accented her b-cup size chest.  Her boobs aren’t the biggest, but they looked like they were a good size in that shirt.  A few spritzes of perfume, some lotion over her legs, and she was looking way hot.
She answered the door.  When he came in, and you could tell he was pleased.  We sat down, exchanged some small talk, and then he started in by saying that he couldn’t justify keeping us on a lease.  I told him about the tax refund we were anticipating, and he pointed out that would still not get us to a break even point.  He said if we couldn’t get current and give him a check that he would have to serve us and get the eviction process started.  I started to respond and my fiance put her hand on my arm and asked if I would go get some cigarettes.  I was thinking what the hell since we don’t smoke.  She looked at my eyes and it was like a message for me to leave.  I excused myself, got the keys & drove to the store where I got her call.
When I got to the condo, she was sitting with her legs crossed on the recliner, and you could see a lot of her thighs and legs the way she was sitting.  He was sitting on the loveseat with his hands on his lap.  He patted the seat next to him.  “Your girlfriend says that she would give me a blowjob to get things to work out.”  I shot a quick glance her way, and she pouted a little and shot me a dirty, mean look.  He said, “I don’t ordinarily make arrangements like that, but, I might consider it with you guys.”
I said, “Wait a sec…”
He cut me off, “Hear me out.  Hear me out.  I realize you need a little push forward.  A little help.  I can help you.  Thing is, I won’t do anything without your permission.”  He paused and looked at her and then looked at me.  My fiance was staring down as her feet twirled one of her high heels.  My mind was swirling.  I was thinking wouldn’t it have been better if they just did it and never told me?  Before I could say anything, Mary spoke up.
“Look, baby, it’s no big deal.  We really need this.  I am not moving back home to your mom’s.  This is it.  Don’t mess this up.”  Her eyes and expression reminded me of a wounded animal.  She was pissed and scared at the same time.  I was getting ready to shake my head no, and she reiterated, “It’s nothing.  It means nothing.”  I solemnly nodded yes, and then got up to walk out.
Ernie said, “Now hold on.  You need to be here.  I don’t need some sexual harassment thing or whatever coming back at me.”  I said, “No way.  Just do it.”  As I started to open the door to leave, he said, “Fine.  No deal.”  I stopped, and he stood up to leave.  My fiance jumped up and walked over to him, put her hands on his shoulders, and said, “Hang on.  He’ll stay.”  I closed the door as she dropped to her knees.
I walked over to the recliner, and he motioned for me to sit on the loveseat.  I could see my fiance’s skirt hiked up showing her skinny ass barely covered by her thong floss panties.  She was kissing his crotch through his pants, and you could see his hardness.  He had one of his hands reached out on top of the sofa  and the other stroking Mary’s blonde hair.  She started unfastening his belt and pants as he stepped out of his shoes.
For someone doing as well as he was, it was funny to see that he was wearing basic white briefs.  My wife started kissing and putting her mouth over him through his underwear.  She tugged his underwear down to his ankles and when she looked up there was a fat penis dangling near her face.  His dick was really dark compared to his skin.  It looked almost reddish, black in contrast to his skin.  It was really thick and had nasty veins all over it, and he wasn’t fully hard yet.
Looking Innocent
Looking Innocent
My fiance went straight for his balls.  They were fairly large, one hanging a lot lower than the other.  She started licking his nuts from the bottom almost near his asshole.  The more she licked, nibbled, and sucked, the tighter his balls constricted.  I noticed string of precum drip that went from the tip of his dick into my fiance’s hair.  He liked the things she was doing to his penis.

After a minute of ball licking, she traced her tongue from the base of his balls all the way up his shaft and to the top of his dick.  His dick had gotten much larger and thicker.  I think it was close to my size, but it was definitely darker and probably a lot wider.  When she got to the head of his penis, she started darting her tongue all around the tip.  Then with one hand cupping his balls, she abruptly jammed his dick in her mouth and held it there as she was swirling her tongue around it.  He took his hand out of her hair and then covered his eyes with both of his hands and groaned.  She put her other hand on the shaft and started working his shaft while her head was bobbing up and down.  Almost immediately, he shot his load in her mouth without any warning.
She pushed his dick forward and turned her head to the side toward me.  She started grinning as his cum poured of her mouth and dangled on her lips.  She was wiping it off  while holding onto his inner thigh.  His dick shot a couple of spurts of cum on the back of her shirt and hair as he asked her if she was okay.  She laughed a little and said, “You’ve got to warn me next time.”  Next time, I thought.  He was apologizing profusely, and said, “I am so sorry.  I will.”
He pulled his pants on and sat back down next to me.  He asked, “We cool?”  I sheepishly said, “Yeah.”  He said, “Okay then.  I’ll get you two current, but this for time only.  I suppose if we need to, we can talk about future arrangements.”  He glanced at my fiance who went to the kitchen and was rinsing her mouth in the sink.  “Although if there is a next time, it’s probably going to take a little more convincing.”  We both knew what he meant.  I walked him to the door, closed it, and then looked at Mary.  We were both a little speechless and confused.  Should I be mad at her or myself?  Should she be mad at me?  How weird was this going to make it on us?
Mary walked over to me and pushed me down on the loveseat.  “Did you like watching me suck his dick?”  I had no idea what she wanted me to say.  I didn’t know how to answer.  “You think I’m a slut now?”  She unzipped my shorts, pulled my boxers down, and then started to give me the second blowjob she gave that day.  And, it was amazing.  She even let me cum in her mouth.  I followed her into the kitchen where she was rinsing her mouth clean from yet another blowjob.  I said, “I’m more worried about you than me.  Are you okay with it.”  She looked up at me and said, “It was nothing.  It’s not like I haven’t done that before to other guys before I met you, and it didn’t mean anything then.  Just casual.  Besides, I am not going back to waitressing.”  If she was okay with it, then I decided to put away my pride and be okay with it.  We were desperate, and it actually helped us.
Then came the next month.  We could have made the rent payment, but then we would be screwed with other payments.  I got a part time job back at my old job, and while it helped, it wasn’t enough to get us out of the hole.  Two weeks late on rent, Ernie was back at our condo.  This time we both kind of figured sex would be on the table.  And, that is exactly what Ernie wanted.  We went to our bedroom, and Ernie pulled out a little video recorder.  He said he needed to keep it for ‘protection’.  He asked Mary if she was willing, and what she wanted.  She looked at him quizzically and asked what?  He said, “I need you to want to do this willingly.  What do you want to do?”   She nodded, “I want to suck your dick, Ernie.”  He said, “What else?”  She paused, “I want us to fuck.”  Then he turned the camera on me.  “What about you?  You okay with this.”  I looked at the camera and said fine.  Before I could tell him that he wasn’t going to film anything, he put the camera in his pocket, and then reached for my fiance’s panties.
He had her doggie style with her high heels off, her panties at her ankles, and her skirt hiked up over her waist.  In a couple of seconds, Mary grimaced as he inserted his thick penis inside her.  He was a lot more rough than I thought he was going to be.  She was gripping the bedsheets as he pounded her.  With each savage thrust, he groaned and she gasped.  I kind of averted my direct gaze, but I was still watching them.  As he started getting faster, he asked her, “You want me to pull out?”  She turned toward him and said, “I’m on the pill.”  He reached under and grabbed both of her small titties, and then started fucking her like a jackrabbit until he started cumming.  Then he stopped and pushed deep inside of her and stopped pumping.  His balls were constricting a little as he shot load after load into her young womb.  Even after he was done cumming, he stayed inside her for a few seconds.  Then he rolled off onto my side of the bed and she dropped her chest down keeping her ass still in the air.  I saw some of his cum drip out to the opening of her vagina and form a small cum puddle there.  A little dripped out on her inner thighs, but the puddle stayed right at the center of her pussy lips.
Then she got up and went to the bathroom.  He said a couple of wow’s and damn’s as he was getting his pants back on.  He yelled goodbye to her, and said thanks to me.  He gave me an envelope which I quickly folded and put into my pockets.  Then he left.
She asked from the bathroom, “Is he gone?”  I said yeah.  She came out wearing only her top and climbed back into bed.  “Come here, baby.  Your turn.”  I said, “Let’s shower.”  She said, “You think I’m dirty?”  I said, “No.  Not like that.  But, you probably should clean up a little down there.”  She said, “Are you saying you have a problem with this?”  I sensed she was getting agitated and was trying to establish control or something.  I said, “No.  No.  Let’s do it.”  She smiled at me, and then got up and started undoing my pants.
She noticed a little wetness in my boxers and said, “Does it turn you on, baby?  Seeing me like that?”  Again, I didn’t know what to answer.  “You turn me on no matter what you do.”  That was obviously the right answer, because she started sucking me.  I was in heaven, then she started shifting into the 69 position.  I was almost in shock.  Her just-fucked pussy was right over my face.  I could see some of her pubic hair still matted with cum.  And, the smell of their sex.  I could smell his cum mixed in with her scent.  It was so gross.  Then, she started sucking the hell of me.  It was like her mouth was a vacuum cleaner.  Any resistance I had was gone.  She planted her wet pussy right on my mouth, and I started licking her.
I gagged a few times, but her thighs were locked on my head, so I really had no where to turn.  I would have had to push her away to get some air, and I think that is what she was testing me on.  She was making me sacrifice just like she did.  I forced myself to relax and enjoy the blowjob even though I was lapping up after another man’s sex.  Just as I was getting somewhat used to licking her after she was just creampied, she forced out a little dollop of his cum right onto my lips and mouth.  When I tried turning away, she squeezed her thighs even harder on my face, and she started sucking me even hard.  I came at the same time I swallowed his sperm.
My chest was heaving and I was gasping for air as she stayed on top of me licking my shaft and massaging my balls.  Her pussy was wet and a little stuffy on my face, but I dared not move until she was ready.  A couple of minutes later, she rolled off me, and then kissed me on the lips.  She had a devious little smile on her face, and that was when I knew we were going to be okay.  She knew what she was doing, and I passed her silly test.  Barely….
That’s how things worked out.  Every month, Ernie would show up.  The routine was usually a blowjob on the couch, then sex in our bedroom.  After he left, my wife would ‘creampie 69′ me.  She said it was a nice way for me to ‘share’ the experience, and Ernie always left her pussy a little sore and puffy and me licking her made it feel better.  Our sex life was amazing.  We actually got emotionally closer.  She didn’t have to get a job.  We didn’t have to move back to my parent’s house.  So what if my fiance had to replace my dick with another man’s to make things work out.  I was okay with it.  I didn’t even mind the creampie blowjobs anymore.  I got used to it.
Then almost a year into our relationship, we got a call from Ernie.  He didn’t want to talk to Mary, just me.  He said, “Hey Johnny, I’ll get straight to the point.  I have a friend who would like to get to know Mary.”  I said, “Okay.  Spell it out for me.”  He said, “My friend would like to experience Mary, and he would compensate you.  You would get your rent paid & an extra $500 for consulting work.”  I said, “What do you mean consulting?”  He said, “It’s nothing.  Just be there when he and Mary work out the details.”  I said, “What do you mean details?”  He said, “Not details.  The same as our arrangement.  You just need to be in the room during their date.  That’s the consulting.  Think about it, and get back to me.  No rush.”
Doggie Style Cuckoldress Cutie
Doggie Style Cuckoldress Cutie
I hung up the phone.  “What did he want?”  I said, “Well, I don’t think it’s something that we’d be interested in.”  I had already decided against it.  We were doing fine.  No reason to get Mary upset.  She said, “Tell me.  Does he want to stop seeing me?”  I said, “Oh no, it’s nothing like that.”  She started getting a little irritated with me, “Then what?”  I figured I would tell her.  “Ernie has a friend who wants to see you like the way Ernie sees you.”  She said, “You mean, his friend wants to fuck me?  How much?  The rent money?”  I said, “Yeah.  And, he wants to throw in an extra $500 on top of that.  I told him I would think about it, but we don’t really need this, you know?”  She asked, “Is his friend cute?”  I said, “What?  You aren’t really considering this.”  She said, “Yeah.  Why not?  It’s easy money.”  I asked, “Seriously?  You would do this?  You know, we don’t have to…”  She said, “I know.  It’s no biggie.  If he’s ugly, he has to use a condom.”  She tossed me the phone, “Call Ernie.”
“Hey Ernie, Mary might be interested.  She wants to know if he’s cute.”
“He plays tennis weekly.  He’s married to a cute little Asian girl.  He’s nice enough, I guess.  What do you want me to say?  I’m not gay.”  Ernie chuckled a little as I was relaying it to Mary.  Mary simply nodded yes.
I said, “Mary says okay.”
Ernie said, “Fine.  I’ll tell him next Saturday after I see Mary on Friday of course.”  He chuckled again, and I nervously laughed with him.  We both hung up.
As Ernie was leaving that Friday, he handed me a check for $500 in consulting fees and another envelope with the name ‘Stan’ on it.  There was $500 in cash in that one.  He said that his friend, Stan, might ask for a few things different and to go along with it.  I asked for specifics, and Ernie said he didn’t know any.  I was thinking anal sex.  I didn’t know what.
We had Mary looking super sexy and slutty for our Saturday night meeting.  Stan was a handsome man.  He was in his 40′s and looked really fit.  He introduced himself, “Call me Stan.  You must be Mary.  Wow, you are gorgeous.”  They hugged for a little longer than was comfortable, and then we shook hands.  He took charge right away, “I assume Ernest has taken care of everything?”  I nodded yes.  “Okay then.  Where’s the bedroom?”  He took Mary’s hand, and she led him to our bed.
He looked at me and said, “Okay you little faggot.  Take her clothes off for me.”
I looked at Mary and thought about calling this off.  Mary smiled at me, and then walked to me.  She whispered, “It’s okay.  Take off my dress.”  I unzipped her dress and it fell to he ankles.  He smiled approvingly at Mary’s curvy body.  “Take off her bra.  Leave the panties on.”  I did what he said.  Mary covered her small boobs with her hands.  “Move your hands baby.”  She obeyed.  “Nice puffy little titties.  Those are nice.”  Take her shoes off, he barked at me.  I knelt down and unfastened the straps of her high heels, and she stepped out of them.
“Come here darling.”  She walked to him.  He hugged her again.  She moved up to kiss him, and he pushed her head away.  “No kissing, darling.”  He rubbed her lower back up to the tops of her thong panties.  “Rub me back.”  She did.  They did that for at least five minutes.  It was weird.  They were just embracing and hugging. He said, “Get on the bed, sweetie. On your hands and knees please.”
Mary got on the bed, and started working her thong panties off. “Not yet. Keep them on.” He then instructed me, “Get behind her, and don’t touch her. Sniff her panties.” I turned to look back at him, and then he firmly told me, “Do it now, or the whole thing’s off.” I wanted to smack the shit of this guy, but swallowed my pride and started doing what he said. “Okay, get her ready for me. Take her panties off.” I did. “Give them to me.” I reached out and handed them to him. He pressed them to his face, and said, “Okay sweetheart, roll over on your back.” Mary rolled over and had her hands covering her pussy and her legs closed tight. “You have pretty feet,” he told her.
“Now spread her legs open by her ankles.” I reached for her legs, and he said, “No. Sit over her & spread her legs, dumbshit.  Present her to me.” My ears were feeling hot and red. I did what he said though. He slipped off his pants revealing that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. He got between my wife’s legs and then started rubbing his limp dick along her inner thighs and vaginal lips.  As he was grooving her pussy his dick started getting harder.  My fiance had her eyes closed.  I had my head bowed a little.  Both he and I were watching his dick rub her labia.  The harder his dick got, the more upwards it started bending.
Then he shocked me.  “Darling hold your thighs open.”  She reached around her legs and grabbed her calves and opened her legs wider.  He said, “Very nice.”  He looked at me and said, “Okay, faggot, spread her pussy and guide my dick into her.”  I was a little confused.  I spread her labia with two of my fingers, and waited for him to penetrate Mary.
“Read my lips, dumbass.  Spread her pussy, grab my cock, and put it inside her.  Now.”
Mary whispered to me, “Go ahead.”
So, for the first time in my life, I touched another man’s dick.  Even more shameful than that, I put it inside my Mary.  He motioned for me to get off the bed.  Then he started wildly fucking Mary.  He was rough right from the start.  Mid way through he grabbed her legs, pushed them together, and lifted them straight up into the air.  He jammed some of her toes in his mouth and started sucking on her feet while he pounded her.  Every now and then he’d take her toes out of his mouth and rub his face all over her soles, and then he’d go right back to sucking her toes and licking her feet.
After around ten minutes of fucking her like that, he lifted her legs over his shoulders and kind of squatted over her.  She was bent backwards, and all I could see were her feet in the air near his head and his cock slamming into her pussy as he hunched over her.  When he came, he started slowing his thrusts down, but pounding his dick even more forcefully into her.  He grunted a few times as he shot load after load inside Mary.  As soon as he was done, he pulled his dick out but kept her legs over his shoulders as he was still squatting over her.  Sperm started pouring out of her pussy and into her ass crack.
Naked Cuckoldress
Naked Cuckoldress
When he caught his breath, he kissed Mary on the legs and feet and stepped off the bed.  Mary lay there with a blanket over her face and her legs still spread crudely open.  He patted me on the shoulder and said, “She’s all yours, pal.  You’re a lucky guy.”  He pulled on his pants and left an envelope on the chair by the bed as he was leaving.
I sat down beside Mary.  She said, “Is he gone?”  I said, “Yeah.”  Mary pushed the sheet off of her face and said, “That was the most fucking weirdest asshole ever.”  I said, “I know.  Makes Ernie look like a saint.  He left an envelope.”  Mary sat up and crossed her legs.  “What’s in it?”  I opened it, and there was another $500 in cash.  I handed the cash to Mary, “At least he’s a generous asshole.”  She laughed a little and said, let me get cleaned up.  I got ready to get into a 69 position with her, and she said, “No, silly, I mean a shower.  Unless you want that.”  She smiled at me.  I thought to myself I better follow through now.  So, I reached for her legs, and flipped myself under her into a 69 position.  I started licking her and was thinking to myself that I was really getting used to this.  I was past gagging or dry heaving when I licked my fiance’s freshly fucked pussy.  She started really stroking me as she was blowing me.  Right when I started to cum, she pushed my dick out of her mouth and then started to grind her pussy into my face.  I came all over my stomach.
The next time Ernie called, he said Stan was really happy with the last experience and wanted to meet again.  Ernie said Stan wanted to book an hour session and wanted to increase the ‘contracting fees’.  I checked with Mary and she said, “Hell yeah.”  The next day we got a delivery of a some lingerie, bikinis, and a gift card to a lingerie store in the mall.  Mary was almost skipping out the door to go on a little shopping spree.
Ernie stopped by and handed me an envelope stuffed with cash.  He smiled at me and said, “This should keep her happy.”  I replied, “Yep.  Thanks, Ernie.”  He asked, “Where’s Mary?”  I told him at the mall.  We were almost done chatting when I saw Mary pull with a bunch of shopping bags in tow.
She said, “Hey Ernie.  Come on in and have a drink.”  Ernie said, “Sure.”  Once we were seated, Mary said, “You know, Ernie, I just wanted to thank you for helping us out.”  I tapped her on the arm and handed her the envelope from Stan.  Without opening it, she glanced at the edges and saw the cash, and smiled a little contented smile.  She said, “I really want to thank you Ernie.”  She giggled, and then got between his legs.  After she helped him off with his pants and boxers, she immediately started sucking and licking his balls.  After about a minute, she looked up at him from between his legs and while occasionally kissing his shaft and balls asked him, “Where do you want to cum, Ernie?”  Ernie asked, “What do you mean?”  Mary sucked on one of his balls then asked, “You want to cum on my tits?”  Then she licked from his balls to the tip of his dick and said, “How about my mouth?  You want to cum in my mouth?”  She then deep throated Ernie’s dick and held it down her throat for a couple of seconds and then said, “Do you want to cum in my pussy?  My face?  Tell me where Ernie.”  Then she started sucking him while stroking him.
Ernie groaned and said, “I want to cum in your mouth, baby.”  She looked into his eyes for a couple of seconds, and then started working his dick with her mouth and tongue.  Every now and then she would slip his cock out of her mouth and rub it over her face.  After a few minutes Ernie said, “I’m going to cum.  I’m cumming now.”  Mary stopped bobbing her head on his dick and started slowly stroking his cock while still sucking on his dick.  He pressed her head down into his crotch with one of his hands.  His legs were quivering and he was leaning back into the couch holding his breath.
When he was done cumming, he let up on Mary’s head.  She lifted her head up, and took a couple of seconds to get ready to swallow his cum.  She kissed him on the dick once, and asked, “How was that, Ernie?  You like that?”  Ernie didn’t have to say a word.  He just chuckled a little and smiled at Mary.  She excused herself and then went to the bathroom.  Ernie took a few seconds and then put his pants back on.  He walked over to me and shook my hand and then left.
Things started off a little nicer the second time around with Stan.  He stopped calling me faggot,  but he made sure I knew he was the alpha male and in charge.  Mary dressed up in a neon green micro bikini that was probably a couple sizes too small.  It barely covered anything on her.  She wasn’t wearing shoes, and Stan seemed a little displeased.  He told me, “Get her some heels.  Some tall high heels.  And while you’re there put this on.”  He tossed me a sealed bag.  It was a cheap athletic supporter.  He said, “That’s all I want you to wear tonight, ok?”  I paused and without thinking said, “You’re kidding me.”
Stan shot the meanest glare at me and said, “I won’t ask a second time.  Don’t push me.”  Mary looked at me and was motioning me into our bedroom.  I nodded and went to change and retrieve her high heels.  I took off my clothes and got into the jock strap.  At least it was new I thought.  I got some stiletto heels for Mary and started heading back into the living room when I saw myself in the mirror.  I looked retarded walking with my ass hanging out of a stupid jock strap.
When I walked into the living room, they were hugging again.  Only this time, Mary wasn’t wearing any bottoms.  All she had on was her bikini top.  She was rubbing his back, and he was reaching down and massaging her ass and lower back.  He said, “Help her with those heels.”  I knelt down and started putting on Mary’s high heels.  She finally caught a glance at me, and she started laughing.  She covered her mouth, but she couldn’t stop giggling.  I helped her with the high heel straps and tried not to acknowledge them laughing at me.
When I finally got her heels on, Mary and Stan walked into the bedroom together.  I followed right behind them.  Stan said, “Take off her shoes, will you?”  I shook my head and then bent down and took off her heels.  “Present her to me please,” Stan said to me.  I did like last time and held Mary’s legs open for him by holding her ankles apart.  He took off his pants and knelt down in front of the bed.  He started licking Mary’s crotch while he was rubbing himself.  He got down lower and it looked like he was rimming Mary.  Then he got between her legs and started rubbing his dick all over her vagina, labia, and inner thighs.  Without him asking, Mary started rubbing the soles of her feet on his face.  That got him hard instantly.  While she was rubbing her feet in his mouth and over his face, she reached down and took his penis in her hand.  She rubbed it across her pubic area and her thighs and started moaning softly.  That was it for Stan.  He blew a massive load all over her pubic hair and outer labia.  Mary was absolutely coated with his man spunk.  He stood between her legs rubbing his cum all over her pussy and thighs.
After a minute he asked for her panties.  He swabbed her panties all around her thighs, pubic area, and vaginal lips.  “I’m going to keep these if you don’t mind.”  Without looking at him,  Mary said, “Sure.”  He hugged her legs with his face pressed into her feet for almost five minutes.  Then, he got dressed and left us with another envelope.  That made it $1,000 plus another $200 in gift cards.  After seeing all the cash, Mary had a huge grin on her face.  She kissed me, and then jumped in the shower.
Now, Mary has a stable of six  “friends”.  She doesn’t like to call them customers or clients. She says she’s not a whore.  She just needs a little extra spending cash every now and then.  I kept my job to keep things legit, and keep us with health insurance benefits.  It’s just funny that Mary makes more for five hours work in a week than I make in the entire month.  We get to travel more.  We finally bought our own house.  We even started to actually save a ton of money.
The only thing going against the whole situation is my wife-to-be has to sleep with several other men on a weekly basis.  It’s certainly a little humiliating that I can’t provide for the both of us, and she needs to let other men use her body.  But, Mary is happier than ever.  I think she likes being the center of attention and having that kind of control over men to where they will spend obscene amounts of cash to be with her.
So, to close this cuckold blog post, I’ve dressed my wife in slutty, provocative attire to get her ready for other men.  I’ve eaten another man’s creampie from my fiance’s vagina.  I’ve physically inserted another man’s penis into my girl’s pussy.  I’ve watched men fuck Mary’s breasts, her mouth, her pussy, and her ass.   I’ve seen Mary orgasm from another man’s tongue many times, and I am okay with it all.  I am comfortable being cuckolded by the woman I truly love.



No comments:

Post a Comment