Friday, December 28, 2012

Wife's First Time

Wife’s First Time

Hey everyone I am submitting a story about my wife’s first experience and a little about how things are going now. I have been bringing up my fantasy of my wife having sex with someone else for sometime now. Mostly it is brought up during sex and she would really seem to get into it during sex but she would always say that she really wasn’t interested. Well after years of this I finally got her to start talking to guys on the computer. She really enjoyed talking to them and said she loved the attention but she wasn’t really sure she would ever do anything more. I was a little disappointed because this went on for some time and I figured if I could get her to start talking she would get into it and maybe meet someone. So I got really excited when I came home one night and she told me she had been talking to a guy and he really wanted to meet her. I told her that would be great and to go for it. She told me that she would go meet him but it would be in a public place and it would just be a meeting and not to get to excited. That is not what I wanted to hear but hey it was progress so I was excited to see if it would lead to more.
The day finally came for them to meet, he was driving through town and was going to stop and meet her her on his way and they could talk and see if they wanted to meet later. She spent a lot of time getting ready that day and seemed to be really glowing at the fact she was meeting a stranger for the first time since we were married. When he called she wasted no time and she practically ran out the door. Just before she left I gave her a condom so that she would know that I was ok with her doing what she wanted and she gave it back saying I am not going to need this I am just meeting him today. I stuck it in her pocket and said take it anyway.
So I sat at home waiting for my wife, it was a long and anxious wait. Then my phone rings and it is my wife she said she was on her way home and asked if I would like to go to dinner. I said yeah that would be good and I would see her in a minute. Well she came in the house and walked over and gave me a kiss and I asked how things went. She said it went good so I asked if she was going to meet him again and she said she didn’t know but possibly. So I gave her a big hug and kiss and put my hands on her ass and I noticed that the condom wasn’t in her pocket. I asked her where the condom was and I was completely shocked when she informed me that she used it. I actually had to ask her again because I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Well I definitely wanted details but we were about to go to dinner so I just asked how it was and she said it was great and she had a great orgasm.
So after dinner I was so turned on as soon as we got home I was all over her and wanting her to tell me all about it. So here is how it happened from what she told me. She drove to the gas station where she was meeting him and when she pulled up he was there sitting in his car waiting. She got out of her car and got into the passenger seat of his car and they sat and talked for a few minutes when he asked if she was ok if they drove and talked instead of just sitting in the parking lot. She agreed and he started out of the parking lot when he asked her if there was a road that went up to the water tower and she said she wasn’t sure and he said care if we go and see. My wife told him that was fine and off they went.
When they got to the water tower they sat in the car and talked for a few minutes and then he undid his pants and pulled out his dick. To my surprise my wife said that she then just reached over and started playing with it. He then started to pull her shirt off and kissing her all over her body and then he undid her pants and got them off and pushed his head between her legs. After a few minutes of foreplay he got out of the car and went around to her door and and opened it and pulled her out of the car, she knew what was coming and passed him back the condom. He then bent her over inside the car and took her from behind. He just pushed his dick in all the way and then started rubbing her clit as he pushed in and out. She told me that she was in the middle of an orgasm in no time at all. Then he came and they just got in the car and drove back to her car. She said that she would really love to try him again but it never happened. So after that encounter she was a little reluctant to try it again and it took almost a year for her to get up the nerve to do it again. Now it is quite often that she takes on a new lover and she has one that is a regular that gives her the best orgasms she has ever had. I am hoping that I can get her to tell you about then someday soon.
Submitted by: Simone’s husband - Utah

1 comment: