Friday, December 28, 2012

Seduced for my birthday

Seduced for my Birthday

I caught my husband on this site and now have seen where he gets some of his idea’s from. I would like to tell you our story and let the ladies and gusy know what some husbands will do for their wives.
For a year or 2 during our lovemaking we have talked about the possibility of me being with another man, and my husband would say that sometime for my birthday he would get me a guy when he finds the right one. So last August my husband set up a weekend in the Twin cites for my birthday. There is a hotel that we like up there, very upscale and a very sexy place, it’s called the Graves 601 Hotel. He got us a room there on the Friday night so we could eat, go to the nightclub and hang out all night and I was so pleased he was doing this for me.
So the night came, we checked into the hotel and headed for the room. They have great showers there so before we were to go out for supper I got in the shower and decided to clean up and get ready. When I was in there I thought I would give him a little surprise for the night and decided to shave completely for him just to say thank you to him for arranging all this. I only usually shave when we go to Mexico as a treat for him so I knew he would like this. When I was done showering I did the usual girl things, oiled my kitty, after shaving makes it feel really soft and smooth. I then got dressed in a sexy dress and garter outfit for the night. My husband loves it and it makes him very horny and me very hot when I wear it.
So we head off to a fancy dinner at the hotel and to the nightclub after. While we were at the nightclub we were having a drink or 2 and a guy came up to me and asked me to dance. I looked at my husband and says “go for it, its your birthday, enjoy”. I usually don’t like to dance but the guy was young and cute so I thought ok what the heck and went and danced with him. I really enjoyed dancing with this hot guy.
After a short while we went back to where my husband was sitting and talked. Just the usual small talk and then my husband asked him if he had stayed at this hotel before and the guy said no. My husband told him how awesome the rooms were and the showers and the guy said he would like to see them sometime so my husband says “come to our room and take a look”. I was really thinking ‘what is going on here?’ Little did I know my husband and him had talked before on a website and met for drinks one night to set this all up. My husband had told him that it needs to be a real chance meeting so they had this all planned which I didn’t know until the next day.
Anyways up to the room and the guy looked around and he was in awe of the shower, they have a great shower tower in there and it feels wonderful so my husband asks him to try it out, I’m thinking what is he doing. The guy suddenly starts getting undressed and we leave him and go into the main room. My husband says to me “Baby, here is your chance if you want go ahead and enjoy this guy. It’s ok it’s your birthday, we’ve talked about it enough and it’s ok.” I was so nervous. I had only ever had my husband, no other men ever and here my husband is saying go ahead I couldn’t believe this was happening. So he then reached over and took my dress off me and left me there in my high heels, bra/panties and garter belt outfit. I was shaking with excitement. Then the guy comes out of the bathroom and he has a towel around him and he sees me standing there, he then walks up to me and we just embrace. I was like omg another man is holding me in my bra and panties right in front of my husband. I thought I was going to die. We just stood there and hugged for what seemed like 5 minutes.
Then we kissed and he rubbed my butt. I had a thong on so he had great access to my arse cheeks. We then went over to the bed. I still couldn’t believe this was happening. He laid me down and we made out right in front of my husband. To make a long story shorter, he unhooked my bra let my breasts fall out and sucked my rock like nipples, it felt wonderful. Then my panties came off and omg was my husband surprised when he saw I had shaved my kitty completely. It was supposed to be for my husband and here it ended up being for some guy I had never met. He smiled wide and gave me a nod of approval. Then he asked me to his towel off, so I did and to my surprise this guy was very hung. My husband had always said I needed to try a big one some day because my he is only a small kind of size. But this guys was very large. I almost said no way but it really excited me to think of having that cock inside me. We laid on our side and the guy rubbed his cock on my kitty and got me loosened up. I then heard my husband say “Do her!” He didn’t move, just kept rubbing, so my husband actually came over and took his cock and pushed it against my pussy. It was kind of his way of saying go for it baby. The guy didn’t seem freaked out at all by my husbands actions and carried on pushing in but it was hard to get it in right away. Eventually it finally popped in, I gasped and the guy just kept it inside me without moving and let me adjust to his size and omg did I feel full, it was a great feeling.
We started fucking to a steady rhythm and my husband was just watching us fuck. After a while he said “omg baby you have cum running out of you” I felt so wet, that was the first time I have ever had my own cum run out of me like that. The large size just felt wonderful. Eventually he started to moan and I felt his hot cum splashing inside of me. He pulled out and our mixed juices were running down my legs. My husband was mesmerized and I was in heaven with the feeling of being fucked by another man.
So to sum it all up all your married ladies out there, if your husband is willing to let you play with another guy give it a try and see what you are missing. I never thought I needed that until I tried it and am very glad my husband did that for me. We have played with that guy 6 times now since that initial meeting. Ladies if you have any questions or comments please leave them or ask I would be glad to answer them for you. I would be willing to tell anyone if they would like to know something. Just don’t want to bore you with it if you don’t want. Love Lisa.
Submitted by: Lisa - Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment