Saturday, December 29, 2012

Some Great Hotwife/Cuckold Role Playing Ideas for the Bedroom

1.She aproches me as another man (I need her to beleive and make me beleive I'm really someone else..This is a must) she loves taking her clothes of and sexualy teasing "him" a little. Then she takes "His" cock out…now because this is Fantasey Role Playing and not real I want her to kiss "Him" suck, lick "His" neck and ear.. and all  of this while she TRULY thinks of "me" as "him". She then starts to suck "His" cock from begining to end talking to him so sluty and hot, like she is cheating on me and enjoying every moment of it, saying his name, ( Saying names is important and she must make them up and surprise me) doing things to "him" that she don't normaly do to me like licking my body, teasing my cock, Just being a real slut for a while and I mean a real slut I want her to shock me with the stuff she says to "him" She is so into him its overwhelming all she wants is to please him in every way make him never ever forget the night he had the Honor to have her! This whole thing is only ok because its just us two role playing. A good rule to remember is that ANYTHING GOES IN ROLE PLAY with your Husband / Wife…ANYTHING!!!! No Limit's at all!!!

2. She rides my cock to orgasm as we share a fantasy of her fucking another man, imagining that I’m watching on a monitor from another room. Everything I do to her is really him. She loves “His” hands to hold her hips, roam all over her body, hold her ass open, gently finger her ass, hold her legs down by her knees (so she feels trapped on his cock and body). She gives him deep and passionate french kisses. She often has two and occasionally 3 orgasms doing this! My cock is SO hard when she does this! Also, the ultimate is feeling the goose bumps on her ass and all down the backs of her legs. It is overwhelming: there are times when she cums on me without fantasizing and the goose bumps are just on her ass. BUT, when she is fantasizing about another guy – the goose bumps cover her ass and go all down her legs as far as I can feel, even behind her knees. I know, when I feel that as she’s on the verge of her orgasm – she is RIVETED with thinking about this man that is fucking her. Add to that the fact that she will certainly continue to hump and within 3-4 minutes bring herself to another orgasm or two just increases the intensity. Sometimes she begs for “him” to orgasm inside her and her humping will make me cum. Other times, she will pull off and describe who she was fucking or other fantasies she had while humping him as I stroke myself and cum.

3. We lay on our backs in bed. I massage her body with my hands, eventually going under her panties with one hand. She loves for me to stroke myself while I do this (as do I!). I slide my fingers alongside her clit, getting the hairs out and opening her up. I “dip” my finger into her wet pussy and spread the juices on her clit which always makes her hips move higher and faster. We fantasize about her fucking an ex-boyfriend as I lay beside her watching. I let her mind go with the fantasy and then watch her cum – her mouth open; her hips thrusting up into the air (as my fingers focus on the top of her clit and pressing against her pelvis as well as her groin). After she cums, she describes what she was doing to him (or what he did to her) as I stroke myself.

4. Fucking my wife – seeing her face and tits below me experiencing pleasure – but imagining its another man fucking her and as I’m about to orgasm I’m picturing a man on top of her cumming in her – my cum inside her is another man’s. If she mentions the same thing or talks to me like I’m a boyfriend and not her husband, it dramatically increases the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment