Saturday, December 29, 2012

I want to share my wife with another man..Role playing our Fantasy

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Want-To-Share-My-Wife-With-Another-Man/920093


I Want to Share My Wife With Another Man
Role Playing Our Fantasy...
By: swabinde1
Written on February 22nd, 2010

For those that have read a couple of my stories, you know that the wife and I have been talking about sharing each other. However, a few weeks ago, my wife expressed that she was uncomfortable and wanted to stop talking about it. Loving my wife is the only thing that is important to me, so I respected her wish. However, a few nights ago a co-worker of mine gave me a ride home after a late night of working, I offered for him to come in for a few drinks to unwind, honestly with no intentions on my mind. He's a few years younger than us and from what I know of him, a real ladies man. He generally has no problems on a Friday night. My wife was on the couch studying and seemed pleasantly surprised to see our guest. She is not the most sexual person in the world, but she loves to party and is usually down for drinks and fun. After a drink, we decided to go out and get some food since we hadn't eaten anything for dinner yet. We live in the city so we just walked to one of the local pubs. We're having some more drinks and eating our food. We were all enjoying each others company. My wife is one of those girls that can talk to anyone, especially guys. She says she doesn't do it on purpose, but a lot of times it comes off as flirty. She had met my co-worker a couple of times before, but I could tell she was really warming up to him. lightly touching him while laughing at his jokes, the way she looked at him. All this was turning me on.

It turns out that it was a quiz night at the bar, so we decided to play. We had to come up with a team name and write it on the sheets of paper to hand in. After a few suggestions, my co-worker says "DIXON CIDER BOX" get it, dicks inside her box! To which my wife replied in a sultry voice, "oh yeah, I like that." This practically set me over the top.

We played the game and drank some more all the while having good conversation. When the game was over we left the bar and headed home. My co-worker went his way, and we went ours.

As we were getting ready for bed, my wife says to me, "I like your co-worker. He's pretty cool and cute too." I wanted to play it chill, even though I liked what I heard. I replied, "Yeah, he's pretty good with the ladies isn't he."

Once in bed, we started making love. I knew I had promised not to talk about it, but I couldn't help myself. "You know I still think about sharing you with another guy, right?" To which she replied, "I know." and then I left it there. We continued to make love and about 10 minuted into our session, while she was riding me, she whispered, "So is there anyone in-particular you want to see me with." I wasn't to shocked that she brought it back up, as I could tell she was thinking about it. I replied, "No not really, is there someone you would like to be with?" I knew she was thinking about my co-worker, but I wanted to keep the ball in her court. She answered, "No not really either." She wanted to say it, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Not wanting to push her i told her I wanted to share a fantasy. I started to tell her about being on vacation in a warm tropical place. We were in the night club late at night dancing and drinking. When I leave her to use the restroom, a handsome guy starts talking to you and asks you to dance. I come back and join them on the dance floor. You turn to face me and the stranger puts his hands on your hips as you sway your *** back and forth gyrating to the music as he moves his body is succession with you. (she begins to ride me faster) We move the party back to our room. The two of us start to undress you, kissing and caressing your body all over. Your hand starts to wonder down to his crotch. You can feel his manhood start to grow and you like what you feel. You look at me and I tell you it's ok. You kneel down to take his huge **** out. It's big, bigger than you have ever seen and you like the site of it. You begin to stroke it, you know this is naughty, but you like it. You want to be a **** tonight. You take his **** and start to suck it. (she's really riding me now, I can feel her ***** start to really open up. Her muscles convulsing.) You lay on your back inviting him to **** you. He slips his huge **** inside of you, filing you up. You start to suck my **** as he gently slides in and out of you. You can feel yourself building up to an ****** as he ***** harder and harder. (She yells out, "Yes, **** me!", as we both explode into Ecstasy.)

We collapse into eachothers arms. As we lay there in silence, still catching our breath she replies, "So when are we going on vacation!"
swabinde1
By: swabinde1
Age: 26-30 , Man
8 Rate Up
Rate Up this story even more
+
New Rating: -
2,006 people have read this story
Your Response
Please respond with authenticity, support, and respect
Email:
Username:
For privacy do not use your real name
Password:
Your password needs to be at least 5 characters long.
Age Range:
You must be at least 13 years old to use this site.
By clicking "Post", you confirm that you agree to the Terms of Service of Experience Project, Inc.
10 responses
Sort responses by:

    *
      bobn181
      bobn181

      Terrific! I just read a couple of your earlier stories, where you weren't having any luck. So I was really excited to hear that you've gotten her this far. Please add me, and keep us all up to date. Good luck!
      Jan 11, 2012
      1 like
      Reply
    *
      Greystreet0523
      Greystreet0523

      Be patient about the couple you select. Be sure that both of YOU are attracted to them. I had my wife jump the bones of a guy we just met when I REALLY didn't want to be with his wife. I was forced to go through with it so my wife wouldn't be embarrassed. It is a good thing I love doing oral so much, because her voice and personality gave my "little buddy" a blah feeling. You might try a large swingers club and just take it slow for the first visit.
      Jan 28, 2011
      1 like
      Reply
    *
      swabinde1
      swabinde1

      Yes Greystreet. I have posted that after some time, she finally took another lover. A friend of hers that she now ***** from time to time. She comes home afterwards and we have the most amazing sex. I never thought she would go through with it, but things seem to be working out well. We have now moved on to meeting other couples for some swinging action. Although, we haven't played with any yet. It's only a matter of time.
      Jan 28, 2011
      2 likes
      Reply
    *
      Greystreet0523
      Greystreet0523

      Does "niceguy5" know something that I don't? Your story sounded like a lot of progress.
      Jan 26, 2011
      2 likes
      Reply
    *
      funseeeekrr
      funseeeekrr

      Fantasy talk that spurs your sexual activities can be really great, but it doesn't have to be realized if both of you aren't comfortable. Sometimes, just working thru the fantasy while having sex is enough.
      Sep 3, 2010
      1 like
      Reply
    *
      An Ep User
      An EP User

      Yea...I think we are all interested in what will *** next! I know I am:-) dc
      Feb 28, 2010
      1 like
      Reply
    *
      TomKong
      TomKong

      Thanks for sharing. We are also at a similar stage. Both of us are comfortable there for now.
      Feb 25, 2010
      1 like
      Reply
    *
      ctopher
      ctopher

      Great story. I'm working on the same myself. Keep us updated with your progress.
      Feb 24, 2010
      2 likes
      Reply
    *
      gettinsum1
      gettinsum1

      Just take it slow and easy, don't push and you'll get your wish
      Feb 22, 2010
      3 likes
      Reply
    *
      An Ep User
      An EP User

      Hot story! Isn't wonderful how a woman can tease when she wants to…it sounds like you are making all the right moves in the sexy talk. Even though you know she was probably thinking of what was fresh on her mind …your coworker but just in an environment she could enjoy. Sum women seem to enjoy the fantasy when they can let go without worrying about having to face her extra lover again. Great descriptions...Enjoy all you can…dc
      Feb 22, 2010
      2 likes
      Reply

Want to Share My Wife With Another Man
I Want to Share My Wife With Another Man

Me Too

    * 336 Stories About this Experience
    * I Have Thoughts For a Few Month Now About Shearing My Wife With Another Guy and I Talk to Her ,she Does Not Look Like She Is In to It That Much But I Think She Will Do It! 3,644 Views
    * Missing Something 2,148 Views
    * SHARE My Wife 3,694 Views
    * A Fantasy I Don't Understand 2,442 Views
    * This Is a Huge Turn On For Me 2,302 Views
    * (5 of 336 Stories)See All

Recent Related Stories

    * I Live With Sadness Every Day of My Life... All Gone Once Was All Is Now Nothing
    * I Love Kissing A Woman's Navel... Ramya`s Navel Audition
    * I Creep... Creep
    * I Love To Eat But I Hate Gaining Weight... Spicy Food Helps My Weight?
    * I Live With Alopecia Universalis... Its All About Surviving!
    * I Wanna Gain Weight... Wanna... You Know... Eat?
    * I Get Bored If I Live In One Place For Too Long... Restless
    * I Quit Drug... Young Drug Addiction
    * I Low Carb Diet... I Started Dieting The Day After Christmas
    * I ... Looking For Love..

Full Site
Blogs Dreams Help Suggestions About Us Company Info Privacy Policy Terms of Service Sitemap © Experience Project 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment