Friday, December 28, 2012

My Wife’s Now A Hotwife

My Wife’s Now A Hotwife

My wife Lynn is a tall (5′10 1/2″), 43 year old, sexy, natural blonde with gray/blue eyes, 36D’s, sexy legs, a beautiful smile and has an outgoing and friendly personality. Presently she only has one lover she sees every chance she gets! But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you how we got to being in this lifestyle.
We have been married for 21 years and during that whole time I have tried to get her into swinging with other guys, but she wouldn’t go for it! Well, our last child left home a year ago last Spring and that following summer Lynn decided our backyard needed some redoing, I think she had a case of ‘Empty Nest Fever’! She decided that it was going to be labor intensive (digging holes for some hybrid fruit trees, putting in a new lawn and adding what I call boulders and she calls rocks, in one area. There was just no way we could do it without some help so she decided to put up a Help Wanted message (at our local mimi mart) describing the job(s) and the pay.
She only received 2 calls about the work that following week and either the pay wasn’t enough or the job was to hard. She was starting to wonder what the youth of this country was coming to and then she received a call that Saturday evening, just as we were going out to dinner from one of her students (Lynn is a high school music teacher) who graduated last year and said he was willing to tackle the jobs she had as he needed the money and was willing to start anytime. Lynn hired him, gave him the particulars and the details and agreed to start on Monday.
On the way to the restaurant as well as over dinner she told me about the guy she had hired. His name was Robert, a nice guy but such a big flirt with all the girls and women at school. Of course I had to ask if he had also flirted with her and her response was “I couldn’t avoid it… he was in my class!” then she laughed, “He was always trying to get me to go out with him!” she laughed more “and I always thought it would look funny for him to take me out to a McDonalds’ for dinner!” more laughter. By the time we got home she still couldn’t believe she had hired the biggest flirt she had ever met!
That following Monday I got home a little early and as I walked through our home to our backdoor I could see Lynn and Robert kneeling close together putting in some low flowering ground cover. Then Robert said something to Lynn that made her laugh and she gave him a gentle punch to his very muscular shoulder as she stood up. She turned and saw me at the backdoor and waved me out where upon she introduced me to Robert who was easily 6′, about 245 solid lbs and very good looking! I told him that I was a bit surprised on just how much work they had gotten done in one day. He laughed and said they started with the easy stuff first and pointed to Lynn’s boulders then we both laughed. Lynn said he could go if he wanted as I could help her to finish up, but he declined and got back to what he was doing. I told them I was going to go and change so I could help and headed for the house.
I took my time changing as I was a bit beat from my day at work and by the time I got back out they were already finished and Robert was waving bye to Lynn as he went out the side gate. Lynn was all smiles as she turned around and saw me heading for her “You guys did a lot today” and she took me on a small tour. I noticed the boulders where still where the forklift had left them and she said Robert was going to try to move them with a Bobcat a friend of his had. As we headed for the house I asked how her day with Robert had gone and she just giggled and smiled as she told me he was still the same flirty Robert she had known in class.
As Lynn washed up and pulled the frozen food out of the fridge to prepare for dinner she said he also made her laugh most of the day and never knew how humorous he was! “Sounded like fun,” “He is,” “He told me about his family, his girlfriend becoming his ex girlfriend, attending our local trade school… He wants to become a building contractor and the types of movies and music he likes.” “Sounds like you enjoyed your day!” “I did!” she replied with a smile. She continued to talk about Robert off and on that night and I knew she liked him as well as feeling at ease with him and I wished her a fun day as I headed off to work the next day.
By the time I got home on Tuesday they had already planted the five fruit trees and prepared some of the yard for tilling and planting grass seed. It seems Robert had brought a CD player with some music and as they worked together they would bump their hips with each other every now and then. I stood at the kitchen window and watched as I knew they wouldn’t see me. They kept working and bumping their hips together now and then. I could tell Lynn was enjoying herself and I bet Robert was too! Then I saw Lynn starting to dance her way to the house and I knew I couldn’t disappear fast enough so when she entered I had the fridge open and getting three Sodas out. “Hey” she said and gave me a quick kiss, “Seems we are on the same wavelength about Sodas” smiling she told me to go change and see what Robert and her had accomplished and out the door she went with the sodas.
Again I took my time changing and when I finally got out to the backyard the music was still playing. Robert gave me a wave as Lynn gave me the tour and I really paid her and Robert lots of compliments for the work they had done. He said thanks but Lynn was a real slave driver which made Lynn laugh and she gently punched Robert in his hard abs. “See… she is a slave driver” we all laughed. I must admit I enjoyed moving dirt with them both that evening and over dinner Lynn had told me about their day and how Robert was a lot of fun to work with.
As the days went on she got closer and closer with Robert and I encouraged it all the way. I could tell she was feeling more at ease with the thought of maybe being with another man. I knew she’d fallen for Robert in a big way. One night over dinner she actually mentioned that Robert had asked if she’d like to come for a drink with him. She said she couldn’t stop thinking about the times before when we’d spoken about her possibly playing with guys. She said she’d given it a lot of thought and would like to give it a try. I was thrilled. Robert had actually invited us both out but Lynn said she’d really like it if I’d let her go alone so she could “play it at her own pace with no pressure”.
I was beside myself the night of ‘the date’ but built it all up far too much as Lynn came home with no story to tell that night. I looked disappointed, she said to give her time. So I did and the two of them continued to work and have the odd evening out together. One night Lynn told me Robert had asked if I was ok with them spending so much time together and she actually told him THE TRUTH. That I would be happy and it would turn me on if the slept together. OMG I was embarrassed that Robert knew and I hoped he wouldn’t get scared off by us or think we were weird or something.
It did not put him off and Lynn said he was really coming on strong towards her the last few meetings. I kept my fingers crossed until one Friday night Lynn was home much much later than usual. When she eventually turned up at home, she had a HUGE smile on her face. I asked her where she’d been and all she said half sheepishly “Getting fucked honey!”. I nearly came in my pants. Well I was grilling her all night about the details. It seems that they had had dinner, gone for some drinks and then onto a nightclub where they’d been dancing together quite intimately. On the way back to the car, they had started making out and it carried on outside the car. They got in the car and were about to drive off when they threw themselves together again. Robert had starting to unbutton Lynn’s blouse and was undoing his trousers. She said she was so engrossed with the heat of the moment she just laid back in the passenger seat and let Robert take over. He moved over and got between her legs, put his hand up her skirt and pulled her panties to one side. Yes they actually ended up having sex in the car… OMG the sex with my wife that night was like no other. It was so intense, so raw and so passionate.
That was the first of many encounters and now my wife Lynn sees Robert once or twice a week. I love my wife and this lifestyle.
Submitted by: Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment